Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Odd bits

I'm sorry it's been a while between posts. I've been afk (3400 posts behind in Bloglines!). Here are a few shots of the much wider sleeve. I still haven't stitched Ribby together, though I do have the correct zipper. Soon!




Another pair of staggered baby cable ribbing socks in the works. Patons Kroy, which works up with a tighter row gauge than Regia, for me anyway. Sturdy socks.







A tin sock tube from Woolworks in Connecticut. Along with my ESK from Cassie, this is portable knitting at its best.




One of the colourways of Regia recently from elann.com. It's even nicer in person.






DD has been doing kumihimo lately (instead of spindle spinning). These foam core disks from LACIS are splendid. She's especially fond of the clip-on fishing weight she got from her grandfather.